Instructions: Ask yourself these questions. There is no right or wrong answer only truth.
1. Are you holding on to an old thing that is preventing you from obtaining something new?
2. Are you hopes and dreams of the future slowed down by the hopes of something in your past?
3. Can you truly really let someone or something go?
4. Ever feel like you are not where God wants you to be yet?
5. Do you question yourself and God?
6. Ever feel like some people just waste your time?
7. When was the last time you checked your friends?
8. Are the relationships that you have with people adding or subtracting from your life?
9. Was your last relationship worth it?
10. If you could go back and ______________________ would you?
11. Have you ever felt like you were just "a thing" or "something to do" for or to someone?
12. Have you ever really lived with no regrets?
13. As much as things change do you find yourself back doing the same thing over and over again?
14. Are you alive in a dead place?
15. Could you have done without meeting some people in your life?
16. If life was easy could you enjoy life?
17. If failure is not an option why do we have to be reminded?
18. When was the last time you were scared?
19. When was the last time you jumped?
20. What if you knew the next 10 years of your life?
21. Are your dreams a snapshot of the reality you want or a crazy fantasy that you need?
22. Can you have everything and nothing at all.
23. Have you ever just let go and tried not to live?
24. Does everything always have to workout?
Don't know where these questions came from but sometimes when you talk to your "other self" you wonder. The questions always seem to change as well as the answers but I guess that is life. It always seems to be something. Even at your funeral when it is all said and done it starts over again. The "it" being trying to find the answer to the question as well as starting your other life. I mean how great would it be to ask yourself a question and truly know that the answer is... THE ANSWER! Only to find out that after the answer there probably is another question.
Maybe I over think everything! Maybe I should take my own advice (really how many of us do that). How often do you ask yourself questions? Do you ever wonder or question the stuff that for years you were told not too? Are you just following a plan or map given to you from someone else that was given to them from someone else that got it from... you know what I'm saying. Is it wrong for wanting to know the answers or is it designed for us to question and keep searching? I don't know and guess what... neither do you. If we are lucky enough we are given a gift the next day to try to find the answers or ask more questions and for that we should dance!